Thursday 10 April 2014

my bio

Bandra, Mumbai 400050.

India.

10th April 2014.

My Bio Data.

Who are you?

I am an instrument of El-Shaddai. akin to a piece of chalk set apart for his own personal use. You can say I am a prophet.

Why are you writing all this?

Firstly It is the will of my God - El-Shaddai.

Secondly It also happens to be a pattern established by Tetragramation God of The Old Testament. It is the work of prophets to write about admonitions from God to his people/followers.

Interests in Life? To tell all I have experienced and know about El-Shaddai to those interested.

Politial motivations? I am a deeply religious man. Politics does not play a part in my life.

Do you need money? I do not have medical insurance. So apart from that I really dont know.

Sincerely

Sunraytony- SRT.

In case you are wondering about the above, I am doing so at the behest of El-Shaddai who likes everything above board. Not to leave any of you in doubt about my motives. I have no other agenda. I am 79, a widower and have a married son and daughter and three grand children.

p.s. I might add to the above in time if need arises.

SRT

No comments:

Post a Comment