Wednesday 11 July 2012

A Note on GENESIS

Dear Friends,

Looking through my notes I came across the following on Genesis.
Please remember I came to know about these two slabs or membranes as physicists would want to call it, ages ago.
About the silky black slab or membrane, I had written,
This slab absorbs all kinds of radiation or wavelengths and from all angles of incidence.
In brief:  This body absorbs all incidental radiation.
On the white milky slab I am unsure of its meaning so I will let that pass until I am absolutely certain of what it means.
................... Later,
On second thoughts;
This is what I was told at that time : It is sweetness!
Now please do not ask me what that means. I do not yet know.
I think in time when STI (the sum total intelligence of man) advances to a higher level in physics
we could be told about what it is made up of.

SRT.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sweetness" at that time I presumed was GOD. However I had my doubts because it just did not fit into science meeting with religion in my humble opinion or vice versa. Time will tell.

    ReplyDelete