Sunday 6 May 2012

THE UNIVERSAL TRUTH ABOUT GOD

Since most of us talk with God through our daily prayers, it is only natural that we would like to know all we can about him.
As followers of Yeshua (Jesus Christ), we have to turn through the pages of The Old Testament and the New Testament (The Bible) to learn something about him.
What we can gather from these writings leaves much to be answered. However Yeshua has given us quite a good picture of him when he tells us He is our Father in the Spirit and that he loves and cares for us and looks after some of us.
What new data do we have about him since then?
It is my privilege to supply you the following as gleamed from my contacts with him. (Not that I found him but that he found me only for your sake.)
God has spoken to us through Moses and the Prophets and Yeshua and now also through me A minor Prophet and the most unworthy of all.
This is some of what I now convey to his children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment