Saturday 2 June 2012

TRILOBITES


TRILOBITES

I had once asked El-Shaddai about the death of trilobites.

A very reluctant answer “ the constituents of the waters they inhabited got changed and they perished and I had nothing to do with their demise."

I would gather it does not affect EL-SHADDAI one way or another if a species died. I remember seeing a replica of a Dodo Bird in Durban Museum (S.A.) and feeling sorry that we had to loose this particular species (from whence came the phrase 'as dead as a dodo')  and for a long time would wonder why?  I guess we just have to get used to the disappearance of a species if one  cannot do a thing about it. May be one day he might give us the know how, to go about creating that species again.  It is not impossible. I believe if we master the art of creating a single leaf(plant),  he often told me, from that stage  onwards, to create different species is very easy. Is man on the way to becoming a Creator and why not if the know how is some how given to him through El-Shaddai's  alter-ego.
Seek (with his help) and you shall find.


No comments:

Post a Comment